Thank you for the opportunity to tell you about my services! I pride myself on creating exquisite, high-quality portraits and I want you to have a wonderful experience. I look forward to working with you!
Family: $300 (up to 5 people, $25 per extra person)
(Includes 2-8x10 prints)
Senior Portraits: $275 (Includes 2 8x10 prints)
Session (sitting) fee is required at the time of the sitting. After you review your proofs, then you choose a package or purchase individual ala carte items. Don't see a package that fits you? You are welcome to create your own package based on ala carte pricing.
Your portrait session includes:
- A personal consultation and discussion to create your customized session
- Approximately 2 hours on location; however I don't count the minutes--we shoot til we're both happy with the results. We may finish early or we may decide we need a little more time. Most sessions average around 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Choice of one location. If you want to shoot at more than one location, there is an additional $50 location fee.
- Multiple poses of you standing, sitting and close-ups. Nervous about posing? No worries, I'll do all the work and show you what to do. You just relax and have fun!
What happens after the session?
1) After your session I'll put approximately 40-50 proofs in a private, online gallery. I'll e-mail you the link and a password. Your proof gallery is usually ready for viewing in 3-4 days.
2) You select your final images and I'll do a final edit on those. (You can choose 8, 12, or 20 images to go to final edit.) After final edit just tell me which images you've chosen and what size prints you want of each.
3) Your order will ship in 10-14 days.
Prices subject to change without notice. 4.71% Hawaii excise tax will be added to all orders.
Free shipping is included for all print.
A Photographer's Release will be provided for all digital images purchased. Photographer retains copyright, but you will be authorized to print digital files at a location of your choice. Please note that different printing locations may cause your prints to look lighter, darker, of even slightly off-color since these locations are not matched to my printing specifications. Poindexter Photography is not responsible for and does not guarantee the quality of prints through outside labs.
Ready to Schedule? Questions?
Questions? Don't hesitate to contact me at 808-551-5937 or e-mail me. I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
If you're ready to schedule, please contact me soonest for available dates/times. In order to ensure I have plenty of time to work with you and make sure your images look incredible, I only offer a limited number of appointments.
I look forward to chatting with you!